Conditions of Use
Use of this Web site and the email addresses contained here are subject to our Conditions of Use including this page and our Contact Guidelines.
The content of this site is protected by copyright
You are given permission to view this site, to download and print these pages subject to the following conditions:
* You are using these pages for personal, non-commercial purposes.
* Express written permission must be obtained before any commercial or non-commercial distribution.
For permission to distribute copies of this site in any format, electronic or otherwise, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Copyright Permission" in the subject line.
Please include the following information:
* The exact portion(s) of the site that you wish to copy and the intended use of those materials.
* The number of copies that will be created and their distribution.
* Your time line for the use of these materials. (We do not guarantee that approval will be given, nor that it will meet your deadlines).
* Other material that will be associated with this information.
* Your name, title, company or organization, email address, and telephone number.
* This Web sites, the domain name "www.wmpub.ca" and the domain name "www.cwj.ca" are owned and funded by White Mountain Publications.
* Where WMPub or wmpub is used on this site it refers to White Mountain Publications.
* Where CWJ is used on this site it refers to the Canadian Writer's Journal, a wholly-owned subsidiary of White Mountain Publications.
* Where CWCC is used on this site it refers to the Canadian Writers' Contest Calendar, a wholly-owned subsidiary of White Mountain Publications.
* The White Mountain Publications logo, the CWJ logo, and the CWCC logo used on this site, is the property of our company and may not be used without permission. Use is licensed according the bylaws and policies as laid out by our executive from time to time.
* All other trademarks, company names or logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners.
* The content of this site is intended for individual use in obtaining information about our company, our books, magazine and annual directories. On the CWJ site, the provision of links to other sites that may be of interest to Canadian writers is for educational and convenience only. We do not accept responsiblity for the content, or any changes on those links.
* While you may view the content of this site from anywhere in the world, this site is subject to the laws of Canada effective in the Province of Ontario, particularly pertaining to what is acceptable content.
* You may print one copy of the pages of this site for your personal use.
* Printing more than one copy in any format (electronic or otherwise) constitutes commercial use and requires a license.
* You may print any number of copies of the designated downloadable forms, usually provided in PDF format, for your own use or distribution at your expense. (Examples: NOPC rules, CWCC order forms, etc.)
Linking to this Site, Linking to Site Pages
* You may link to the pages on this site from your own site or document.
* You need not obtain permission for such a link.
* You may not take the content of the pages for hosting on your site without permission.
Linking to Site Images
* You may not link to the images on this site.
* Such a link is theft of services (bandwidth).
* You must first obtain written permission to use the images.
* If permission is granted, the appropriate images will then be provided for you to store on your server.
Use of Email Addresses
* You may not cull email addresses on this site for the purposes of generating unsolicited message traffic (generally known as spam) to those addresses.
* Addresses are provided only as a convenience in contacting us for business or informational purposes.
* Spam does not constitute such business or inforamtional purpose.
* Infractions may result in legal action or other measures to remove your ability to abuse the resources on this site.
Reliability of Information
The provision of dates and other specific information on this site does not form a contract with the viewer.
* Information is kept as current and accurate as possible, but you should verify any specifics with the originating person or organization.
* Information on this site may be added or removed without notice.
* White Mountain Publications and/or the Canadian Writer's Journal has no control over the content or availability of the pages which are linked from outside this site.
* The provision of a link does not necessarily endorse the content of that site, but is provided for your convenience.